Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Its Thanksgiving week so I thought I would take the time to discuss the things I am thankful for.  First I am thankful that I have a loving Heavenly Father that loves me so much that he would give his sons life to save mine. Second, I am thankful that this said son was willing to carry out His father's plan because He too loves me.  I am thankful that He has placed within me a heart that has learned to desire and seek Him and His ways for me.  I am thankful that I have a loving family with parents who taught me right from wrong and always made sure my needs a most of my wants were met.  I am thankful for the discipline that they gave me so I would know that wrong choices led to consequences. I am thankful that I am 31 years old and that my grandparents (the only ones I ever knew) are still alive and well and are able to play with my children.  I am thankful for those three children that God has chosen to let me take care of for a while.  I am thankful for my wonderful husband who lets me sleep on the weekends when he knows that I am exhausted from the weeks work that I have done and who loves me even with all my short comings and sometimes snippy attitude.  I am thankful for my home, food, and fresh drinking water that does not contain some horrible disease or animal poop.  I am thankful for the friends that I have whether they be "real life" ones or my cyber ones, to me they are equally important.  I am thankful for my freedom because somewhere down the line it wasn't free and someones husband, son, mother, daughter, etc, paid the ultimate price for it.


So thats what I am Thankful for, How about you??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2011 Designs by Dana