Monday, November 15, 2010

This weekend I got all my Christmas decorations up, save for the stockings which are at the embroidery shop.  I have heard lots of discussion regarding when one should decorate and that putting it up too early is forgetting about Thanksgiving. Well, I for one love every holiday on the calendar but especially Thanksgiving and Christmas.  Putting up my decorations does not make me forget about Thanksgiving.  Its kind of all tied in together anyway.  The reason to celebrate Christmas is the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, which is one of the  greatest things I am thankful for so see it all sort of coincides with each other.


I am really missing my best friend alot these days.  She moved to Kentucky a year and a half ago.  This is the kind of friend that you talk to several times a day and always have something to talk about or who will just sit in silence with you if that is what you need at that time.  We were lucky enough to be co-workers so we got to see each other everyday as well.  We still talk almost daily but sometimes I just  would like to be in the same room with her.  It seems harder to make friendships of that caliber as you get older.  So I have turned to the cyber network and have met some REALLY awesome people. It has taken me on a journey I never thought possible. It has renewed my faith and given me something to fill my spare time, al biet there isn't an abundance of that going around.


Hope everyone has a super awesome week.


Also as an update from my last post, Bowen did not make it home, he developed some type of infection.  They are cautiously optimistic he will make it home this week. God is good all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2011 Designs by Dana