Wednesday, January 19, 2011

5 Random Things

So, here are my five random things as freakish as they may be:




1.) I eat shrimp tails. I actually think they taste better than the "shrimp flesh"


2.) I once had a pigeon poop on my white choir shirt while I was walking to the concert location. It was a ruffle collard shirt and I used one of my earrings to pin a ruffle over the poop spot.


3.) While visiting a water park with the church youth group I lost my bathing suit top in front of the other members of the group.


4.) I too, am afraid of the dark.


5.) I rarely shave my legs during pant season.

2 comments:

  1. shrimp tails? i can hardly eat shrimp! thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph..I totally remember the bathing suit thing...that's so funny! oh, and I hardly ever shave my legs no matter what the weather!!LOL

    Rachel C.

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2011 Designs by Dana