Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My quiet house

We have to leave at 4 a.m. for John's surgery so I & K are staying with my mom tonight. The house is so quiet. I am not scolding someone for being out of bed every 5 minutes or hitting/touching one another. To be honest, I miss it.As crazy as they can make me some times, I LOVE the sound of my children in my home.  Their giggles, sniffles and all the other boy noises I hear coming down the stairs at night, or the 565432432th times I hear "Mama!".  It seems like just yesterday Isaac was the one snuggled close to me smelling of that fresh baby smell.  I blinked and now he is 7, Kody is 6 and John is already 4 months old.  Before I realize it, these arms will be cradling grandchildren and I will hopefully look down into those eyes and be able to catch a glimpse of my children when I held them.


But for now I think I will go make some noise because this quiet is too loud.

2 comments:

  1. Awww- I was just stalking, uh, looking for you to ask when his surgery was. :-( I'll be praying for yall. Call/text/fb/tweet ANYTIME you need me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. YESSSS!!!
    I have a stalker.

    ReplyDelete

 
© 2011 Designs by Dana