Friday, December 3, 2010

Where does the time go?? One day you seem to open your eyes and see that 7 years have gone by and it seems like it all happened in an instant.  My oldest son is 7 and I thought I was changing his diapers yesterday.  John is already almost 4 months old and I wish I could slow time down.  I really get too wrapped up in the daily mumbo jumbo worrying that my house is not clean enough and I seem to always be striving to see the bottom of that laundry hamper and not several articles of clothing sticking out the top of it. I have really been trying extra hard to not let those things take over my life and get me so annoyed when they don't go exactly as I had planned.  I do well with this some days and then others I want to completely loose it when I see a shirt, two socks, an empty cracker wrapper strewn over the living room that I just worked so hard to get cleaned.  As I said in my last post, Love God, love others.  I have realized this is a very good thing to strive for.  If we can do those two things, everything else seems to fall into place and those dirty clothes, floors etc just don't seem quiet so important anymore.  


Also, while you are saying your daily prayers, please remember Annabelle.  She has had a rough past couple of days as well as her mommy.  You can follow the link to her blog at the bottom of my page.  Remember Mason and his family as well, you can also follow his story to the right of this post.  And I am going to continue with just visit all the posts from this blog. You can make your house smell really good from scentsy, purchase some bows from Bonnie, which by the way in turn help Mason through the rest of this month.  It will also allow you to meet one of the greatest women I know, Jill. And if you need some laughs, a day in motherhood is awesome for that. Also very inspiring story from team-ewan.


Hope everyone has a very blessed weekend. I love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2011 Designs by Dana