Monday, December 13, 2010

Scentsy

So, if you don't know by now, I LOVE scentsy. I have a warmer in my kitchen and one in my bathroom. The scents are yummy and the warmers are attractive as well. So, I am hosting an online party, https://butterfliesandbabies.scentsy.us/Buy?partyId=18071014
There are gifts starting at $3 and if you order by the 18th, BAM it will arrive in time for Christmas. I love them because they last A REALLY LONG TIME.  The scented oil warmers you purchase locally usually evaporate completely within a month. I leave my scentsy on all day and when I am ready to change my scent ( I have went as long as 4 weeks) there is usually still a little smell left. It also doesn't get so hot that it would burn little fingers, or yours, should it get spilled or if someone, like my children, stuck their finger in it. There are also scents for your car. So, check it out and buy something for yourself or for a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2011 Designs by Dana